At Gene Juarez Salons and Spas, we strive for excellence in all that we do. While there may be many ways to deliver a service, we believe that through "The GJ Process" our clients are provided with a consistent world class team experience. We offer career opportunities for team members who are passionate and dedicated to delivering a "wow" client experience while offering expert services.
Reporting to the CFO, the Warehouse Manager contributes to the overall success of the company by coordinating and managing all Distribution center functions to ensure consistent and efficient receipt, storage and shipment of inventory needs within a services and retail environment.
• Manages Distribution Center personnel, hiring, and training; establishes performance requirements, conducts performance reviews and provides feedback.
• Provides direction and guidance over Distribution Center operations to ensure the accuracy, timely processing and shipping of inventory.
• Establishes systems and procedures regarding receiving, warehousing and distribution operations while maintaining safety and operating costs.
• Monitors warehouse daily operations for efficiency with a focus on process improvements.
• Monitors building security procedures by establishing and following protocols to safeguard warehouse operations and contents.
• Maintains and further develops established safety programs for compliance using Occupational Safety Health Administration regulations.
• Ability to implement best practices of distribution methods and procedures; preferably in a retail supply multi-location operation, utilizing daily replenishment.
• General knowledge of e-commerce, as it relates to fulfillment operations.
• Strong communication, problem solving and organization skills.
• Must be a self-starter and enjoy hands on responsibilities, with a mind geared toward process improvements.
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment/responsibilities.
• Effective interpersonal and team skills.
Education Requirements and Work Experience:
• Minimum 3 years distribution/warehouse and management experience in a fast paced setting.
• Proficient PC skills including Excel.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
More about Gene Juarez:
The first Gene Juarez Salon was opened in downtown Seattle in 1971. As Seattle's first contemporary fashion salon, the company introduced Seattle customers to best in class service, artistry and innovative European haircutting techniques. A few years later, in 1974, the second Gene Juarez Salon location opened inside the original downtown Seattle Nordstrom on Fifth Avenue, offering a connection to fashion and world class service to our clients.
Since then, through our commitment and dedication to our clients, artistry and innovative education, Gene Juarez Salons & Spas has grown to 10 salon and spa locations and two cosmetology schools. Since day one, Gene Juarez Salons and Spas has been locally owned and operated in the Pacific Northwest.